DOST AdmissionsDear Student, We congratulate you on your success at Intermediate Level!
DOST (Degree Online Services, Telangana) welcomes you to join in Undergraduate Courses, 2018-19 in Telangana. The only Gateway to Degree Courses (BA/B.Com./B.Sc. etc.) in the State of Telangana is DOST.
Process of Admission
- Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender and date of birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance.
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- You have to pay Rs. 200/- online to register on DOST
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- The admissions will be made in three phases
Essential Documents required for Admissions:
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2018
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex- service Men Certificates, if applicable These certificates should be kept ready.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number without any mistakes
- Do not lose your mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure o Choose your web options carefully
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which you are not interested
- After paying the course fee ensure that your seat is confirmed Online by the Principal of the College
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve your problems, if any
Tentative Admission Schedule, DOST 2018-19.
|2||Registrations and Web options||10.05.2018 to 26.05.2018|
|3||Registrations with late fee of Rs400/-||27.05.2018 to 29.05.2018|
|4||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 28.05.2018 - PH/ CAP
(ii) 29.05.2018 - NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(iii)30.05.2018 - Sports & Games
|5||Seat Allotment-first list||04.06.2018|
|6||Reporting to Colleges by Students||05.06.2018 to 12.06.2018|
|7||II Phase Web Options only for sliding||05.06.2018 to 14.06.2018|
|8||Seat Allotment-second list||19.06.2018|
|9||Reporting to Colleges by Students||20.06.2018 to 25.06.2018|
|10||III and Last phase Web Options and registrations for Supplementary students and those who have not registered and web options for all||20.06.2018 to 27.06.2018|
|11||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 26.06.2018 - PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities
(ii)27.06.2018 - NCC /Sports & Games
|12||Seat Allotment-third List||30.06.2018|
|13||Reporting to Colleges by Students||02.07.2018 to 04.07.2018|
|14||Commencement of Class Work-I Semester||02.07.2018|
|15||Intra College Phase||05.07.2018 to 07.07.2018|